Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Reason #101 Why I Love Toronto: Trampoline Hall


A friend recently posted this image on Facebook.

The attribution is to one "Michael Higginson, Trampoline Hall, Feb 9/09, Toronto, Canada".

I thought this was brilliant and hilarious and true, so I worked the Google on the Internet machine and discovered that the image was taken from a lecture given as part of a series called Trampoline Hall, which is held at Sneaky Dee's (in my neighborhood) on College Street in downtown Toronto.

Youtube also has a great clip of a previous Trampoline Hall event. Sadly, nothing is yet posted from Michael Higginson's lecture, "Being In The Way", but I'll be looking for it.

This is exactly the kind of thing that makes me love Toronto so hard and miss it every single day that I'm not living there.

3 comments:

  1. Ahahaha! I think I would be in the neurotic category!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sadly, i tend to bounce between Clumsy People and Assholes, Children. the Seph says i have a knack for putting my crap *exactly* in the pathway of any given space... which is true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahahahah! I don't remember you being very messy when we were growing up. Your room had mini piles, but it wasn't bad.

    And you don't seem clumsy to me at all. Jim and Lorna...clumsy as shit.

    ReplyDelete